The first Selection Sprint was a success and we now have 46 new students!
During the 3-week period, potential students started with their first steps in the world of programming. Not all of them finished but that’s totally OK, this is a two way test. Self-learning does not work the same for everyone!
What did we see?
A lot of motivated people are eager to start their new journey in kood/Jõhvi.
Professional athletes from around the world, entrepreneurs, mechanics, fresh students from high school/university and a lot more. A really diverse group of people! Ages ranged from 18 – 57. A person even came all the way from Chile to study at kood/Jõhvi!
About 20% of them had some sort of IT or coding background but the other 80% were complete novices. During the 3-week period, all of them dove head first into the world of coding and they did an amazing job!
The new students will start their school journey at kood/Jõhvi from October 2022. Until then, they have time to rearrange their life and get ready for the 2-year program.
During the Summer, we have 2 Selection Sprints, from where we accept even more future students! Want to learn more about the application process?
If you also feel like kood/Jõhvi might be the place for you then press “apply now” and complete the Online Test.
Try it out! A 1,5 hour fun game to test your memory and logical thinking skills.