kood/Jõhvi is looking for a Sales Superstar!
Ready to unleash your sales prowess and shape the future of tech education? Join us as a Sales Superstar! Your sales mission will be to seal partnership and training deals with businesses.
This is a full-time, hybrid role stationed in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Passionate about reshaping IT education in Estonia? Absolutely!
- 1+ year(s) of sales experience, preferably in B2B? Even better!
- Proven track record of hitting or surpassing sales targets? Impressive!
- Master of building lasting customer relationships? Relationship wizard!
- CRM whiz? Tech-savvy ace!
- Fluent in English and Estonian? Russian is a bonus!
- Networking maestro who can leverage kood/Jõhvi’s connections? Perfect!
- Self-driven, proactive, and freedom-loving? Independent and motivated
💪 Responsibilities include:
- Drive sales growth by converting leads into closed deals and exceeding targets
- Navigate complex negotiations with senior execs and companies
- Believe and convey the mission of kood/Jõhvi
- Make compelling cold calls
- Craft and deliver convincing sales pitches and proposals
- Shape our first sales processes and pipelines
- Champion new products, expanding sales
👀 Why kood/Jõhvi?
- Revolutionise tech education
- Empower students’ tech journeys
- Thrive in a vibrant, motivated team
- Forge your unique career pathway
- Prioritise well-being with Confido Health Insurance and Stebby Sports Compensation
👇 Could this be you?
Send your CV/LinkedIn and letter of motivation to email@example.com by 30.09.2023
kood/Jõhvi is an innovative education player in the tech world that was launched a couple of years ago. We offer a free retraining program for adults with a 21st-century approach to study programming, to decrease the shortage of software developers and enable people from other fields to have new and interesting opportunities in their lives.
The school marked its start in September 2021. Within a short timeframe, kood/Jõhvi onboarded 500 students from ages 18-62, more than 30 partner companies and private supporters.