kood/Jõhvi is looking for a Partnerships and Sales manager!
kood/Jõhvi is an innovative education player in the tech world that was launched a couple of years ago. We offer a free retraining program for adults with a 21st-century approach to study programming, to decrease the shortage of software developers and enable people from other fields to have new and interesting opportunities in their lives.
The school marked its start in September 2021. Within a short timeframe, kood/Jõhvi onboarded 500 students from ages 18-62, more than 30 partner companies and private supporters. The future plan is to onboard 2000 students per year and constantly evolve our partnership network.
🚀 Quick introduction:
We are looking for an active and entrepreneurial Partnerships and Sales Manager to join our small but ambitious team. Our common goal will be to be the regional leaders in EdTech, and your main focus will be on introducing various products to our existing and new partners.
👋 You will be responsible for:
- Management of our Partners Community:
- Understanding the needs and wishes of our partners, discovering and improving the value proposition
- Finding partners, raising new capital and proposing cooperation opportunities
- Involving the rest of the team in partner collaboration and activities to achieve common goals and experiment with new ideas.
- Corporate training program development:
- Offering training programs to various organizations to support their growth
- Taking part in sales and marketing activities in Estonia and abroad.
- Development of kood/Jõhvi’s study modules:
- Developing the study modules together with key partners
- Onboarding more partners and organizations who are looking to benefit from the study modules.
💪 To make sure you succeed, you need to have:
- Strong desire to contribute to the Estonian education landscape and willingness to develop the growth of future talents
- Previous experience in corporate sales and/ or business development, experience in working in a fast-paced environment:
- Understanding how to navigate within Scandinavian markets
- Working with organizations in different growth phases
- Great networking and connection creating skills.
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting – oriented towards teamwork and action.
- Strategic management or development experience in an international organization
- Having a strong network in the field of innovation, business development, strategic organization/ HR development is a plus.
- Fluent in Estonian and English