kood/Jõhvi is looking for a Technical Coordinator!
kood/Jõhvi is an innovative education player in the tech world that was launched a couple of years ago. We offer a free retraining program for adults with a 21st-century approach to study programming, to decrease the shortage of software developers and enable people from other fields to have new and interesting opportunities in their lives.
The school marked its start in September 2021. Within a short timeframe, kood/Jõhvi onboarded 500 students from ages 18-62, more than 30 partner companies and private supporters.
- Tech Enthusiast: Passionate about technology, with basic software development and hardware knowledge.
- Excellent Communication: Connect with diverse individuals and convey ideas clearly.
- Master Problem Solver: Thrive in solving challenges creatively.
- Data-Driven: Enjoy analysing data and drawing meaningful conclusions.
- Multilingual Skills, both written and spoken: Fluent in English, conversational in Estonian, and Russian knowledge is a plus.
- Experience: Being previous Technical Support is a significant advantage.
- Start-up Interest: Keen interest in the vibrant start-up world is a must.
💪 Responsibilities include:
- Tech Support: Assist students on-site and through Discord with technical inquiries.
- Learning Platform Management: Configure and optimise the learning platform for a smooth learning journey.
- Data Analysis: Gather and analyse student data to provide valuable insights.
- Curriculum Guidance: Become an expert of the curriculum and support students, the team and others in understanding it as well
- Sprint Technical Coordination: Play an active part and lead the technical support team in helping (new) students during the intense periods of study called sprints
- On-site Presence: You will be based in our own school building in Jõhvi.
- Part-time Opportunity: The position may evolve into full-time, with the option for some remote work after settling in.
👀 Why kood/Jõhvi?
- Revolutionary Change: Contribute to the forefront of tech education’s transformation.
- Life-Changing Impact: Support students on their transformative tech journey.
- Ambitious Community: Join a dynamic and inspiring team.
- Personal and Professional Growth: Shape your own career path.
- Well-being Support: Enjoy Confido200 health insurance and Stebby compensation.
👇 Could this be you?
Send your CV/LinkedIn and letter of motivation to email@example.com by 30.09.2023